Cyclone filter ACF-A, ACF-V-A and ACF-A-HO
- Preseparation by cyclone effect
- Especiallay efficient cleaning
- Gram Maxi325-jet pulse system
- Intended for larger filtration tasks
- Filters are replaced by unit front door
- Easy mounting, connection and operation
- Quicklock-adjustable dust container on wheels
- Reinforced construction for high-vacuum is available
Gram cyclone filters of the type ACF-A in all versions is an energy-optimized, compressed-air cleaned filter units.
- Inlet with downflow, preseparation by cyclone effect as well as optimized filter cleaning ensure lower differential pressure above the filter cartridge.
- By this longer operating times with less shutdowns as well as lower operating costs (filter material, electricity and compressed-air consumption) are achieved.
- The air is filtered through vertical standing cartrdige filters with internal core, which optimizes the cleaning effect.
The models are delivered completely assemblied, are raised and connected. All units are equipped with explosion membrane for relief.
Type ACF-A is delivered for zone 20/22 and 20/21 in the sizes up to 468m² filter area (filter material G113) and 18 filter cartridges/jet valves.Max. vacuum: 5,000Pa. Is available in the version ACF-T-A with outlet in the top.
Type ACF-V-A is delivered for zone 20/22 and 20/21 in the sizes up to 130m² filter area (filter material G113) and 5 filter cartridges/jet valves. Max. vacuum: 40,000Pa. Is available in the version ACF-T-V-A with outlet in the top.
Type ACF-A-HO prepared for Hôrbiger-valve is delivered for zone 20/22 and 20/21 in the sizes up to 234m² filter area (filter material G113) and 9 filter cartridges/jet valves. Max. vacuum: 5,000Pa. Is available in the version ACF-T-A-HO with outlet in the top.
- The filter units use cartridge filters that meet the separation degree demands for dust class M according to DIN EN 60335-2-69, i.e. separation degree above 99.9%.
- Standard filter material is G113, dust class M, anti-static.
- But filter material is selected according to task.
- Dust container with Quicklock-system is mounted with system flange 400.
- Filter cabinet is made in 2mm steel plate and subsequently powder enamelled.
- Is also available for outdoor mounting.
Above filter unit is made for selected ATEZ-zone and equipped with ATEX-certificate from the factory.
Further is avalable:
- Rapture sensor for explosion membrane
- ½”-water seperatior with manometer and pressure reducing valve
- Option for dustfree filter replacement
- Fan mounted
- Galvanized powder enamelled version
- Filter material according to task
- ATEX-rotary valve chamber
- ATEX-sliding damper
- Bulk bag beneath ATEX-approved draining
- Compressed-air volume etc. - see brochure page
Principle sketch for flow ACF-A/ACF-T-A/ACF-A-V
Principle sketch for flow ACF-T-A/ACF-T-V-A/ACF-T-A-HO
Some of the documents require login. Order your login here.