Filterline FL W3
- Complete, space-saving filter unit with fan
- Fast mounting, connection and operation
- Easy service access by front doors
- Differential-pressure controlled filter unit with digital display
- Gram Maxi325-jet pulse system
- High-performance pre-separator increases filter life
- Dustfree filter replacement by included sack with strips
- Dust container suspended in Gram Quicklock-adjustable suspension
- Filterline FL is delivered ready for use.
- It is equipped wtih fork lift pockets and crane lifting points for easy transport and mounting.
- Integrated motor starter and CEE-plug on the fromt make the connection quick. Pressure tank with manometer is built into the cabinet.
- Available in 8 different sizes.
- FL W3 is especially tested for the separation degree in connection with the welding in high-alloyed steel.
- Welding smoke class W3 has a separation degree of >99%.
- Delivered incl. Gram alarm controle type W for the display of too high differential pressure and too low air volume.
- FL W3 must be equipped with filter material G115A to meet welding smoke class W3 according to EN ISO 15012-1.
- Replacement filters for this unit are also delivered incl. a special sack and strips to be used at the sack closing at filter replacement.
- Backdraft damper type KTR for placement in piping.
- ½”-water separator with manometer and pressure reducing valve
- Remotely controlled start/stop by magnet-operated motor protection switch with 230VAC-coil voltage.
- Replacement sack for dust container incl. strips (08142200)
- Recirculation silencer
Some of the documents require login. Order your login here.