Extraction arm RFF
Suction arm with powder-enamelled steel pipes for optimale pressure drop. Outer bar system and effiicient hood. Large air flow, minimal wear. Inner hose aluminium coating provides optimale life at e.g. welding.
- Fixed, enamelled steel pipes for optimal flow and design
- Easy-moving suction arm with large movement pattern
- RFF can rotate freely 360°, with unloaded hose
- Outer bar system, provides better flow and less wear
- Air-flow optimized hood
- Mountings for wall with maintenance free swivel
- Arm length: 2-4 m, connected with nipple to channel
- Arm length: 5-9 m, connected with hose to channel
Damper - hood
- Extraction arm is made in durable steel construction with powder enamelled steel pipes in industial design.
- The arm is characterized by a lower pressure loss and large pattern of movement vertical.
- Is delivered in following hose diameters: ø80, ø100, ø125, ø160 and ø200mm, and ranges from 2-9 metres.
- Swivel joint with wall fittings is equipped with eternity-lubricated bronze bearings, ie. completely without maintenance.
- Fan can be mounted directly on this suction arm.
- Can be delivered with extension arm/double swing arm for max. 9 metres length.
- Also option for mounting flange for table/mobile unit.
|RFF 2000||03 370 600||500||450|
|RFF 3000||01 371 600||1000||900|
|RFF 4000||01 372 600||1500||1400|
|Type||A||Hose diameter||Range (ø160mm)|
|Type||A||B||Hose diameter||Range (ø160mm)|