Telescopic arm TGI
Telescopic arm for narrow work areas or low-ceilinged rooms. Suction arm with internal placed bar system, balanced with gas springs and spring balancer. Aluminium coating in hose provides optimized lift at welding.
- Suction arm for small welding cabinets and low-ceilinged facilities
- Dependable construction with minimal wear at use
- TGI can rotate freely 360°, with unloaded hose
- Can be used horizontal or vertical along wall
- Air-flow optimized hood
- Mountings for wall with maintenance free swivel
- Length: 2m, connected with nipple to channel
- Length: 3-7m, connected with hose to channel
- Telescopic extraction arm with internal-placed bar system, suitable for rooms with less Space.
- The arm is balaced by gas springs and balancer.
- The arm can rotate freely 360° with unloaded hose.
- Is available in the hose diameter ø160mm.
- Can be delivered with extension arms (up to total 7 metres length), which can be folded along the wall.
- Swivel joint at wall fitting is equipped with eternity-lubricated bronze bearings, ie. completely without maintenance.
- Fan can be mounted directly on this suction arm.
|Type||Order no.||Hose diameter||A||B||C||D||E|
|TGI 2000||01 994 500||ø160mm||ø160||ø300||804||954||1812|
TGI 3000 - 4000
|Type||A||Hose diameter||Range (ø160mm)|
TGI 5000 - 7000
|Type||A||B||Hose diameter||Range (ø160mm)|