Cyclone filter ACF W3
ACF W3 meets the health and safety requirements according to DIN EN ISO 21904-1. High-performance pre-separation by cyclone increased the filter lif. Supplied with special approved filter cartridges.
- Well-documented approved cyclone filter
- Provides maximum protection of people and the outer environment
- Simple mounting, connection and operation
- Especially efficient filtration
- Equipped with Gram Maxi325-jet pulse system
- Specially dustfree filter replacement through front door in unit
- Quicklock-adjustable, user-friendlich dust container on wheels
- Cyclone filter type ACF W3 is tested specially for separation degree in connection with welding in high-alloyed steel.
- Welding smoke class W3 has an separation degree of >99%.
- Delivered incl. Gram alarm control type W for displacy for too high differential pressure and too low air volume.
- Also standard delivered with sack for dust container.
- ACF W3 must be equipped with filter material G115A to meet welding smoke class W3 according to EN ISO 21904-1.
- Replacement filters for this unit are also delivered with special sack and strips to be used at sack closing at filter replacement.
- Filter cabinet is made in 2mm steel plate and powder enamelled.
- Is also available for outdoor mounting.
Further is available:
- ½"-water separator with manomter and pressure reducing valve.
- Backdraft damper type KTR for the prevention of dust backdraft in connection with filter cleaning.
- Galvanized powder enamelled version.
Some of the documents require login. Order your login here.