Cyclone filter CJF, CJF-V and CJF-HV
- Pre-separation by cyclone effect
- Efficienct cleaning for the price
- Simple mounting, connection and operation
- Optimized filter cleaning ensures lower differential pressure
- Quicklock-adjustable dust container on wheels
- Easy filter replacement with limited dust generation
- Reinforced construction for high-vacuum is available
- Complete and simple filter unit with timer control.
- Inlet with downflow, pre-separation by cyclone effect as well as optimized filter cleaning ensure lower differential pressure above the filter cartridges.
- By this longer operating times with less shutdowns are achieved.
- The filters are easily replaced by unit top.
- Quicklock-adjustable dust container on 4 turnable wheels ensures user-friendly dust container operation.
The cyclone filters are available in 3 sizes and versions:
- CJF 13, 26 and 52
- CJF-V 13, 26 and 52
- CJF-HV 13, 26 and 52
The filter units use cartridge filters that meet the separation degree demands for dust class M according to DIN EN 60335-2-69, i.e. separation degree above 99.9%.
Filter material is selected according to task.
Filter cabinet is made in 2mm steel plate and powder enamelled.
Is also available for outdoor mounting.
Further is available:
- Filter replacement from the side
- Differential pressure control with automatic after-cleaning
- Sack holder for 72L/67L dust container
- 150L/145L dust container with sack holder (height is increased)
- Rotary valve chamber and sliding dampers, see brochure page
- Fill sprout with and without false air inlet
- Underframe for bulk bag
- ½”–water separator with manometer and pressure reducing valve
- Temperature sensor type TR101 as well as alarm devices
- Precoat 11.5 kg in sack.
- Explosion-protected/reliefed version for installation in ATEX-zones.
Principle sketch for flow through cyclone filter type CJF/CJF-V/CJF-HV
Some of the documents require login. Order your login here.