Motor protection MBM
- Durable reliable motor protection switch
- Easy, technical way to start and stop a motor
- Suitable for workshop environment
- Designed and tested according to EN 60947
Magnet-operated 230V AC
Magnet-operated 24V AC
Magnet-operated motor protection switch operates either directly by pushbutton on the front or by controlling the power coil with a signal coming from the outside.
This could e.g. be from a Smart Power Box.
The the same time the magnet-operated motor protection switch provides a safeguarding against a restart of the motor after a power failure.
Motor protection switches can be used for Gram fans type VT, VL, VH and VE 2200 - 4000. All other fan models use frequncy converter or Y-D-motor starter.
Is available in the following sizes:
0.85-1.5A, 1.2-1.9A, 1.8-2.8A, 2.7-4.2A, 4.0-6.2A, 6.0-9.2A and 8-12.0A
Protection rating IP55.
Hand-operated motor protection switches type HBM are also available in two versions.
- One is mounted outside on the unit, and the other is built into units, where these are prepared for it.
- These are operated with rotary switch.