Extraction arm RGF
Suction arm hood provides high efficiency, and outer arm bar system causes minimal maintenance. Outer hose aluminium coating provides optimized life at e.g. welding.
- Easy-moving suction arm with large movement pattern
- RGF can rotate freely 360°, with unloaded hose
- Air-flow optimized hood
- Outer bar system, provides better flow and less wear
- Mountings for wall with maintenance free swivel
- Arm length: 2-4 m, connected with nipple to channel
- Arm length: 5-9 m, connected with hose to channel
- Fan can be mounted directly on suction arm
Damper - hood
- Extraction arm made in durable powder enamelled steel construction.
- Is available in following hose diameters: ø100, ø125, ø160 and ø200mm, and ranges from 2-9 metres.
- The arm is balanced with gas springs and has parallelogram Constructions. Construction with internal bar system reduces wear, increased air flow and makes service easier.
- Swivel joint for wall fittings are equipped with eternity-lubricated bronze bearings, ie. completely without maintenance.
- Fan can be mounted directly on this suction arm.
- The arm is delivered with extension arm/double swing arm to max. 9 metres length.
- Also option for mounting flange for table/mobile unit.
- Is available in special version as tripartite suction arm.
|RGF 2000||01 960 600||500||500|
|RGF 3000||01 960 600||1000||1000|
|RGF 4000||01 960 600||1500||1500|
|Type||A||Hose diameter||Range (ø160mm)|
|Type||A||B||Hose diameter||Range (ø160mm)|