Hose reel for vehicle exhaust SRF
SRF with hose in 10 metres length in ø76, ø100, ø125 or ø150mm. Hose is pulled down to the individual vehicle, where the selected nozzle is connected to the exhaust pipe. Is easily connected to piping by nipple.
- Easy mounting on the wall or in the ceiling by 4 bolts
- Super-light hose reel with spring drive
- Simple and easy handling
- Start/stop-signal for fan or damper
- Is delivered with durable, flexible hose, can partly be run over
- Is available with feedthrough for pneumatic
- Wide range of equipment
- Hose for exhaust fumes with max. temperature 200°C that are added 50% cooling air. Max. constant temperature for hose: 120°C
- Hose reel SRF for exhaust pipe connection to lead exhaust gases to the outside.
- A hose stop regulates the length of the suspended hose, when the hose is not used.
- Is standard delivered with hose type S3B that is resistant towards oil, petrol and the chemical products that are present in exhaust gases.
- In connection with the extraction from tractors and heavy-duty machines we recommend min. 3m high-temperature hose S6 or S8 to be placed between the vehicle and the standard hose of the hose reel.
- Hose reel is delivered spring-driven in cabinet, where there are 2 return stop per turn.
- Wide range of rubber exhaust nozzles with clamps or pneumatic rubber exhaust nozzles
- Can be delivered with mounted fan.
Only 4 bolts in the wall, in the ceilling or the ceiling construction are neceassry.
|SRF||10m||ø76||01 792 000||1086||530||640||100||370||989||482||35||250||800|
|SRF||10m||ø100||01 793 000||1086||530||640||100||370||989||482||35||450||800|
|SRF||10m||ø125||01 794 000||1278||600||755||160||455||1141||482||73||700||750|
|SRF||10m||ø150||01 795 000||1278||600||755||160||455||1141||482||73||1000||750|